- Some contradictory words about duels: For the purposes of SurvAv and SurvSc all-in-one scores, duels count as half the value of traditional, in-game individual challenges. Furthermore, in duels in which only the last-place finisher is eliminated, second place is only worth half the points of first (or 0.25 here).
- We also keep track of Mean % Finish (MPF) in duels, however. There, first place is 100%, second is 67%, and third (eliminated) is 33%. This will be a separate stat from Mean % Finish in individual challenges, although we don't yet have a fancy acronym to make that distinction (MPFD for duels, MPF for challenges? Groan.) To reduce table bloat, we've divided the duels off into their own table. On an island, of sorts.
- As mentioned in the recap, it seems a bit unfair to give Colton, Tina, and Laura B. credit for "winning" the challenge (and not Kat), when they didn't do anything at all in it, at least as far as was shown on TV. But that's the way we've done it, and we'll keep doing so.
- Rachel received 5 votes, from Brad, Caleb, Hayden, John, and Vytas (voted out, 5-2-1).
- John received 2 votes, from Ciera and Katie.
- Ciera received 1 vote, from Rachel.