Notes: Nothing strange at all happened in this episode.
Heh, not quite. Nobody received VFB credit in that chaotic Final 6 Tribal Council, because everything after the initial 3-3 Kelley-Jeremy vote (which is officially a 0-0 vote) counts as a re-vote, and we don't give credit for re-votes. So nobody gets credit for Kimmi's boot, and she was not officially voted against. The rest was pretty standard, for what it's worth.
With these abbreviated boxscores, be sure to also check out the complete, season-long scoring chart, here.
F6 vote count: No votes officially cast
- [Jeremy received 3 votes, none of which counted, from Kimmi, Kelley, and Keith.]
- [Kelley received 3 votes, none of which counted, from Jeremy, Spencer, and Tasha.]
- (Kimmi out 3-3, 4-0, over Tasha on re-vote, although none of these count for VFB or VAP).
F5 vote count:
- Keith received 3 votes, from Jeremy, Spencer, and Tasha (voted out, 3-2).
- Spencer received 2 votes, from Keith and Kelley.
F4 vote count:
- Kelley received 3 votes, Jeremy, Spencer, and Tasha (voted out, 3-1).
- Spencer received 1 vote, from Kelley.
Final jury vote:
- Jeremy received all 10 votes, from the entire jury (Winner, 10-0-0).