Try these sites:
Official CBS S6 site
Is no more.
Click here if you must.
41, North Attleboro,
|- B.A., Holy Cross.||-
- Audition video
- CBS intro (pre-game) video
|January 14 , 2003||- Short article mentions husband, Carl, claimed he couldn't talk to the press about her, and a stone wall of silence from CBS (nice PR, CBS!). Possible source of future local press.||- Sun-Chronicle.com.|
|January 14 , 2003||- "Maria MacDonald, a friend who has known Hebert since fourth grade, described her as 'a ton of fun' but also as very competitive. 'She goes after the stuff she wants, and she usually gets it.'"||- Providence Journal.|
|January 14, 2003||- Short article, largely ridiculing the show (as well it should, but included as a potential future press location).||- Boston Globe.|
|January 13, 2003||Manuel
Mendoza's pre-game quotes and impressions:
- "Initial impression: Loose and cocky."
- "Who are you? 'I have a great family. I have great friends. I have an awesome job. I have an awesome house. I have everything I want, but it's my sense of adventure that makes Jeanne who she is.'"
- "Strategy: 'I know when I get home I'm going to get my pizza, I'm going to get my Jacuzzi, I'm going to get my kids kissing me. I think that can get me through it.'"
- "On her luxury item, massage oil: 'Hey, if I come back with a million and I have to massage a couple guys to get it, I think my husband can handle it.'"
- "Post-Survivor show-biz prospects: 'Why not? That's one of my philosophies in life. Why can't it be me?'"
|- Dallas Morning News.|
|January 11, 2003||- Jeff Probst quote in the hard copy edition of TV Guide: "Moms don't quit."||- TV Guide.|