Notes: We can verify all but Dale's and Alec's first-round votes at Tribal. Here's the run down of how things appear to have gone down (see also picture at right, click to see larger version).
- The obvious ones: (Baylor, Rocker, Wes, Val) Votes #1-4 were are shown as they were cast, so they're easy.
- Jaclyn's is also fairly obvious. She was the sole vote for Baylor on the re-vote, and the handwriting is pretty similar in round 1.
- Alec's is a special case. For whatever reason, Survivor used his re-vote ballot (shown at the end) as a vote shown in the first round. So we think he probably voted Val initially, as well. If he and Baylor indeed have a showmance going, it would make sense for him to be a Val voter, anyway.
- Josh isn't shown writing, but he's shown starting to write in the first round. And the paper there (see the bottom left corner of the ballot, in particular) is a match for vote #8, and none of the others in question.
- That leaves Dale. We initially thought the mix of capitals and lowercase on the last Baylor vote matched Alec's similarly jumbled Ep.1 vote for Nadiya. Helpfully, Dale's Ep.1 vote wasn't shown at all. By process of elimination, he also mixed caps and lowercase in Ep.1, but it would be nice if Survivor's editors could bother to actually show the very basic game function of people voting. Right?
Vote count (as far as we can tell):
- Val received 4 votes, from Alec, Baylor, Josh, and Wes (voted out, 4-4, out on revote).
- Baylor received 4 votes, from Dale, Jaclyn, John, and Val.