Notes: A couple of scoring notes to make here, despite the relative simplicity of Kelly winning two straight challenges:
- F4 Tribal Council: This was the first-ever tie vote, and as we do with all ties, only the votes cast in the first round count. So while Kelly did eventually cast the deciding vote that sent Sue to the jury, she gets no credit for it.
- F3 Tribal Council: Final Three vote-outs create another scoring oddity (all but obsolete in modern Survivor), since Hatch and Rudy didn't cast actual votes. Yet, since it seems unfair to penalize someone who survives an F3 vote for not voting out the bootee, simply because they lost the final IC (especially in Hatch's case), we've tried to split the difference scoring-wise, and have given Hatch credit for voting against Rudy, but only charged Rudy with one VAP.
Vote count: F4 vote
- Sue received 2 votes, from Hatch and Rudy (voted out, 2-2 [2-0 on re-vote]).
- Hatch received 2 votes, from Kelly and Sue.
Vote count: F3 vote
- Rudy received 1 votes, from Kelly (voted out, 1-0, or 2-1, technically).
Vote count: Final jury vote
- Hatch received 4 votes, from Rudy, Sue, Sean, and Greg (Winner, 4-3).
- Kelly received 3 votes, from Colleen, Gervase, and Jenna.